Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen...

Several weeks ago, and with a heavy heart, I went to Zelly and told her my commitments in SL meant I was no longer giving Harlow my all or best, so we decided that it was best for the Sim to find someone who could.

I am thrilled to say she found her new "Jordan", Italia Villota, who is stepping into my shoes and will be taking over as Sim Manager and blogger for Harlow.

Tali is going to be an excellent addition to the Harlow family, and I wish her all the best in her new role. I look forward to watching her in action and seeing what she will bring you all each week.

As for me, I am still behind Harlow, Striking Poses and the wonderful stores I discovered and fangirl 100%. Plus I'm working with Zelly on another project now, so there really is no escaping me!!!

Good luck Tali! You have joined an awesome team and group of people to work with!

On a different note, we'd like to send Ake all our thoughts and best wishes. Ake lives in Chile and luckily escaped harm in the recent earthquake. Many others weren't as lucky.

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: