Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Hello everyone!

I’m back! … and not just me, Striking Poses too! We have been working hard these past few weeks to bring you the best ever glamorous poses.

I’m still dealing with the earthquakes and aftershocks, but thank God I am still here, Zelly will have a hard time getting rid of me! xD

I haven’t had the chance to welcome our new rentals manager, Italia Villota! … If you need anything in regards to rentals on the Harlow sim she is the girl to speak with! … She’s super cool!

Of course my post doesn’t come alone … no way! … I have for you a sneak peek … something fabulous, something fashionable … something HIGH! ;)

Coming Next!

Lots of new stores are coming to our Harlow sim, for all styles, Italia will tell you later on more about it, but you can come along and have a look, just don’t forget your pursues! :P

So people, stay tune for more!

Have a lovely day!


Ake! :3

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: