Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another excuse to wear green and SP poses :)

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS’S DAY!

WEEEEE ¡!!

Okay, I know you were expecting some nice pictures to celebrate this day, but I just forgot. I am living in a place without time and I just didn’t realise till today that is 17th!! Sowwy! T_T

But .. I do have something nice, and this is one of the poses from our new collection High Fashion. This pose is perfect for those gowns that have a open side leg, just like the dress I am wearing in my picture:

High Fashion Patrick ;)

This is pose number 2, I like the way you look, a cool stand and a very feminine way to put your hands, you are the boss! Totally!

Close up

Do not forget, our sale … Burlesque Queen II, these fantastic poses based on Ditta Von Teese ;)

Burlesque queen

Mmmm … what else? … let me think … to much Guinness isn’t helping to remember these things!

Ah yes … In April Striking Poses is going to be part of the Pose Fair 2010! YAAAY!! It's about time the pose community has a fair, don't you think? You won't want to miss this. We will have exclusive sets made for the fair and to help support charity. Mark it on your calendars!

Don’t forget we still have some free space for rent at Harlow … if you are looking for a nice shop, in a great sim, Harlow is your choice. For all information about it, contact Italia Villota our new rental manager.

And, I haven’t said a word before, cuz al l he stuff I am going thru, but here is my big big HUG! To Jordan, who worked with us for such a long time, and did an awesome job! I am missing her but I know she will not forget us! so dear J, thanks for all your time and dedication and we’ll be in touch … don’t miss me that much okay? ;)

One more thing! ... pictures for our new collection High Fashion are ready on flickr, click the link below and take a look! (or just click the picture)

High Fashion Fatpack



So, that is for today … stay in tune!

Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: