Saturday, September 26, 2009

Something really quick!

Hello people,

I was planning to do a huge post today, but for some reasons I’ll do it tomorrow :P

So, quickly as ever … do you know we have several interesting stores at Harlow, right? Well, today Rhianna sent me an IM telling me that Dance Creations store is having a SALE!!! Why? Well they are so much lovely that in honor of girlfriends and sisters everywhere they decided to do this sale! WooT! THANK YOU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was just few minutes ago at the store and they have really cute stuff, don’t miss it! It'll be just for this Saturday 26th :P

Another few remind … just 4 stores are able to rent at Harlow Sim, check out this list that Jordan gave to me, and if you have any interest, contact her for more information ;)

With 75 prims and 375L weekly are stores 4951 - 54
With 100 prims and 500L weekly is store 36


Have a nice evening!

THE NEW RELEASE WILL BE OUT TOMORROW, KEEP AN EYE ON MY POST!




Ake!
Ps.- Sorry about my messy English :S




Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: