Monday, July 7, 2008

Freebies, Dollarbies, Group Gifts...Oh My!

Attention all you sexy pose strikers. ;)

Due to some things going on in my real life, I'm not going to be able to release any new pose packs for the next couple weeks. However, I did manage to make some freebie poses for you to enjoy until I can start making some more. :)

The first is based on a Jane Fonda pose and will only be available for a few more days. It's available as a dollarbie in my store.




Next I've got a Mariah Carey dollarbie pose in my store.



And last but certainly not least, I've got a special Elisha Cuthbert pose that is available for free but only as a group gift. You have to join my subscribe-o-matic group to receive this gift. Just touch the sign by the door in my store to join, the touch the sign again, choose History, then choose option #2 and the pose will be delivered to you. And remember, joining this group will not use up any of your group slots. :)



Love,
Zelly


Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: