Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Know Who Killed Me!!!

From the title can you guess who my new pose pack is based on? That's right...Lindsay Lohan. ;) Now you may be thinking "Zelly, why would you choose to feature poses from someone who has gotten such bad press lately?" Well, I'll tell you...she has some amazing photoshoots! My jaw dropped when I saw some of them. I managed to pick a few that I thought would "convert" well in Second Life and so now I present to you the Lindsay Lohan Poses 10 Pack. :)

Just a reminder to join my Subscribe-o-matic group if you haven't already! I give out group exclusive gifts periodically and I'm about to really turn my group up a notch this weekend. I'll be releasing all the juicy details this Friday. ;)




Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: