Monday, July 21, 2008

First Couples Pose! :D

I'm SO excited! This is my very first try at a couples pose. And of course, I had to use a very famous (or infamous) pose from two of my favorite celebs...The Britney and Madonna Kiss! Yep, yep. Permissions are Mod/Trans so you can adjust for height and transfer the single pose to your partner if you choose not to use the pose balls.

Also, I want to give a shout out and a HUGE HUGE thank you to Ashleey Andrews! She is the very sweet and talented owner of Ash's Trash and she created the outfits you see in the promo. She is also posing as Britney in the picture. Sometime this week there will be a vendor set up in my store for the outfits. Of course, I want to also encourage you to visit her cute pink store. She specializes in celeb outfits, particularly Britney Spears. I'd give you the SLURL but I'm at work right now and can't. :(

Go grab your girlfriends and try this one out! :D





Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: