Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tyra Banks & Anna Nicole Smith Poses!

I'm falling a bit behind so I'm doubling up on posts today. I have a lot of customers suggest different celebrities that they'd like to see, so this week all my pose packs have come from customer suggestions.

First up is Tyra Banks. Not only is she one of the most gorgeous women that I've seen she is also wildy successful. I think almost everyone in the world knows who she is. I couldn't find a lot of photoshoots by her (believe it or not) but I managed to find some poses that I thought really captured her style and strength.

Next is Anna Nicole Smith. It is said that Anna knew from a young age that she was going to be famous and famous she was...also, infamous. Very flamboyant, very sexual...and yet vulnerable. I tried to make these poses capture a little bit of all that. I hope you like them. :)

Stop by Striking Poses and check these out...you won't regret it!








Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: