Friday, September 19, 2008

Just A Girl In The World

Today I present to you Gwen Stefani. Have you ever noticed how many different looks she can achieve? Her style encompasses so many different levels I couldn't even begin to list them all, but they are all great as far as I'm concerned. One thing I learned about Gwen after viewing numerous photoshoots is that she can achieve "art" with just her looks. It's like she is walking talking art. I think she is probably the only person I've ever seen that strikes me that way.

Anyway, come visit Striking Poses and strike a pose with Gwen. Let's see what kind of art you can achieve! :D




Like this mini-pose pack? You can have it for free just by adding Striking Poses to your profile picks. :)



Be sure to join my update group for the exclusive group gift!



Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: