Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fergalicious!

This week I give you FERGIE! Now I have to admit, I had never even heard a Fergie song until I started working on this pose pack (yeah, I know I live under a rock) and I have to say, I like her music! :D It wasn't hard finding some great shots of her, and hopefully I've been able to capture a little of what makes Fergie so charismatic.

Why don't you go see for yourself how hot you'll look in some Fergie poses? ;)

While you're in the store, be sure to check out the cute new Jennifer Simpson dollarbie.





Like this mini-pose pack? You can have it for free just by adding Striking Poses to your profile picks. :)



Be sure to join my update group for the exclusive group gift!



Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: