Saturday, September 13, 2008

Striking Poses in your Picks!

I noticed that more and more of my customers are adding my store to their profile picks. I love my customers so much! :D Anyway, as a way of saying thank you so much, I'm rewarding those who do with a monthly mini-pose pack. And let me tell you, these pose packs are guaranteed to be drool worthy every month! If you would like this pose pack, just add my main store to your profile picks. You will usually have to wait around 24 hours or so for it to register and then you can come back and get your reward. :)

While you're in the store, be sure to check out the new dollarbies and lucky chair poses I put up!



Be sure to join my update group for the exclusive group gift!



Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: