Monday, August 18, 2008

Store Closing & New Releases!

Lots of stuff going on right now! First I need to tell you that my main store in Glenn has temporarily closed. I am using one of my satellite stores as a temporary location for my main right now. It will be this way for the next 2 - 3 weeks. You can find my store at Venice Passion sim. While you're there be sure to check out the other stores. There are gifts and freebies located all throughout the sim. :)

Now, that being said, the temp location will not have ALL of my pose packs. So if there is one that you're wanting, please IM or notecard me and I can rez it for you. :)

Now, on to New Releases!

The first pose pack is based on Brigitte Bardot. For those of you who may not know who she is, she was a little French hottie...err, actress, in the 60's and 70's. When I saw her photoshoots, I knew instantly I needed to bring these poses into SL. They are truly drool-worthy. If you are looking for unique and ultra sexy poses, this pack is for you!







Next on my list is a new group pose, called Black Widow. This group pose explores the darker side of love and passion. Although it's called Black Widow, it has the potential to have just about any theme that your creative mind is open to. Come check it out! I had such fun posing with half-naked men. :D





Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: