Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drew Barrymore & Jessica Alba Poses

I'm doubling up today on new releases posts because I'm falling behind. I seem to not have as much time anymore. I really need to hire a PR person. lol :P

Anyway, here is the Drew Barrymore pack. We've watched Drew grow up and really come into her own. From childhood actress, to adult actress to owning her own production company. I've always admired her for her sheer fortitude in turning her life around and really making a success of herself. As I was looking through her photoshoots, I was amazed and excited about all the unique poses I'd be able to bring into SL. So have a peek!







Next I present Jessica Alba poses. Now admittedly, I don't know a whole lot about Jessica, but I do know this...the girl knows how to show love to the camera. I really enjoyed looking through her photoshoots and found these amazing poses to present to you.




Come on by the store and check these out. They've been flying out of my store so I'm sure you'll find some that you like also. :)


Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: