Monday, August 4, 2008

Cameron Diaz & Rihanna at Striking Poses!

This week I present Ms. Cameron Diaz to you. I think everyone knows who Cameron is...sweet, funny, sexy. She's the type of girl we all wish we could be...or at least I do! :D After I saw her latest photoshoot for Maxim I knew I had to do a pose pack based on this siren.

I think you will be amazed at how sexy your avatar will look using this set. :)






Also, be sure to grab the Rihanna dollarbie pose I have by the front door of my store. This is only available for a couple more days and then it is going to be pulled and included in a full Rihanna pose pack or sold singly for 50L. Get it now for 1L while you still can! :D



Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: