Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Special Edition Supermodel Collection

I am now offering a very special collection of poses for you. This is the first pose pack in a new series I'm calling my International Supermodel Collection. Each week (or maybe every other week) I will release a pose pack based on an international supermodel.

The first installment of the series is Gisele Bundchen. Anyone who follows Gisele knows that this lady is not only hot but really exudes a strong sexuality that clearly comes through in her photos. I've have tried to capture some of this in the poses I've chosen. I have to say that I am certainly not a photographer and you really can't get a good idea how good these poses look on your AV until you demo them. I think you'll fall in love with these just like I did.

Right now you can find this pose pack in my "New Releases" section of my store, but they will eventually be moved to a sectioned off area reserved just for this special collection.

Enjoy! And remember, pose responsibly. ;)





Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: