Monday, June 9, 2008

New Releases!

Hey everyone! In celebration of summer almost officially being here, I created a very special pose pack for the hot summer days ahead. It's my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Pack. I've taken the cover pose of various Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions and re-created them and let me tell you...they are sizzlin' hawt! :D This particular pose pack is only available for a limited time, so hurry and get these while you can.






**I'm using a new advertising layout with this pack. What do you think?

Next up, I've released some sexy fun poses based on Kristen Bell. These poses are totally whimsical but yet very alluring at the same time. I really had fun making these and trying them out on my own avatar. :D A big shout out to Emma McKenzie for suggesting this celebrity! Take a peek...






And finally, for all you ladies that love the full skirt prim dresses, these poses are for you. They are specially made to keep the hands visible and not lost in the skirt and yet, look beautiful at the same time. Enjoy!





As a side note, I had record sales over the weekend. I just want to thank everyone who shops at Striking Poses. It's the most awesome feeling of affirmation when you see people buying your creations. Thank you. :)

Love,
Zelly

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog

No comments: