Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Old can be always New ;)

Hello there!

This week I am going show you some of the older poses that Striking Poses had made a long time ago. I'm going to take this opportunity to refresh your minds for those who may have forgot, or for those who are new to Striking Poses and have not seen these poses before.

I will start with a girl we all know, one of the most famous girl of our time, she isn't perfect (far from it) her history is very dark and sad, but her music and videoes I like, and you might even hear me singing along to them! (only somtimes.. *blush*).

Yes thats right, its the Britney Spears pose collection! This fatpack comes with 10 different poses, and like always you can buy them in singles.



I have choosen the following pose, its number 2 in the pose collection, don't forget you can always play with the poses, do some nice pictures or just add them to you AO.!



Oh, I almost forgot, I have already the preview pictures poses for next week, and this time everybody is gonna be happy ... I have choosen just 2 poses ... and they don't come in the same fatpack ... that is all what I'm going to say ;)




Cheerio!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

Credits!

Ake's Poster

Hair: AVEDA - Short Layered (Noir)
AVEDA Institutes
Second Site Project by Imaginal , Sunset Commerce (81, 212, 25)

Scarf: *GF* Knit Muffler -orange-
*G Field* Main Store (143, 115, 23)

Top: Nyte'N'Day - Shroud Wrap Grey
Nyte'N'Day: Clothes, Skins & Mor, Nyte N Day (118, 46, 28)

Pants: BP* gaucho/blue
BP* Shop
BettiePage Voyager, BP*, Croquis (204, 88, 25)

Socks: Scottish socks
:: DUTCH TOUCH ::
Willow Beach (33, 162, 23)

Shoes: [0N] Engineer Boots Zipper Brown
0 St., [0N] ZERO NUMBER + DuckFace KoenJi, Koenji (227, 41, 40)


No comments: