Monday, May 19, 2008

New Releases!

I have two new packs and a new dollarbie! Whee! I also just got my NEW blog added to the feed, so feel free to take a look and leave me a message so I'll feel loved. lol The blog also contains a slide show of almost all my poses...so if you ever want to see what I have available without logging into SL you can. :)

Anyway, these new fatpacks feature unique poses of Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. Some of these poses are a bit daring as far as stretching the limits of SL, but I think they turned out quite nicely.

Also remember, if you buy any of my poses, I would love to have a picture of you using my pose so I can display it in my store. I already have a few on display and they are absolutely GORGEOUS but I need more. :D

As always, thanks for reading and looking. My customers have given my store much more success than I ever expected and I am truly grateful.

Striking Poses Store

ShopOnrez Storefront



Dollarbie:






New Fatpacks:







Love,
Zelly

No comments: